2009年1月13日星期二

Forever Yours

Through the endless sea, pouring waves thunder a symphony
So I think of you, in my heart you know you'll always be
Wait that I might I'll be praying for your precious love
In my life, there won't be another I think of
Because I know I will always stay forever yours


Thru the highland mist to the magic strings of harmony
There two lovers meet, secretly unfold their majesty
Oh yeah, wait that I might, I'll be praying for your precious love
In my life, there will be no other I think of
Cause I know, I will always stay forever yours


Oh I dream of you

And all my troubles chase into the wind
I send my love to you, I send my love to my forever friend
And wait that I might, I am praying for your precious love,
In my life, there will be no other I think of
Cause I know I will always stay forever yours

Eric Johnson, My favourite guitarist.

1 条评论:

C Ling 说...

留给前一帖子:
你很幸运
因为你还拥有爱情
人生中最重要的不是谈恋爱
而是你还有爱人的能力
虽然你的恋情不成功
可是还是恭喜你
因为
我已经失去那种感觉很久很久了